Automatic Poultry Door
- Regular price $200.00
Control access to the chicken coop via preset time, daylight availability, or the press of a button.
- Battery or plug-in powered
- Time-dependent control, set for weekends or weekdays
- Light sensor activates with the rising and setting of the sun
Automatic Poultry Door stops predators and allows hands-free control of flock access. No more forgetting to close the coop at night—the door does it for you. Happy birds are productive birds!
- Close the coop at night and allow access to the outside when the sun rises.
- Included guides allow the door to open/close without sticking. Pulleys change angle of lift string for optimal placement.
- If the door encounters resistance by an animal or object at closing, movement is stopped and then repeated. Device automatically switches off in the case of motor overload.
- Built-in time delay on the light sensor prevents unwanted opening during storms or unexpected brightening.
Door measures: 15.75"H x 11.8"W
- Programmable timer
- Control with integrated motor and cable
- AC adapter
- Set of four pulleys
- Instruction manual
- Ability to program date and time
- Set an opening and closing time for weekdays (Monday–Friday) and weekends (Saturday & Sunday). Note: The door will only open or close at the specified times if automatic mode is active.
- Uses 4 type AA batteries (included).
- Light sensor opens and closes door based on brightness.
3 year warranty.